Tying The Palomar
Tying the Palomar Knot can be very quick and easy.
to tie knot. The Palomar Knot works well for attaching your hook to your
Instructions for tying the Palomar Knot
- Double the line over to make a loop. Then feed the loop
through the eyelet of the hook.
- Hold the standing line and form an overhand knot as shown.
- Pass the hook through the end of the loop.
- Then pull on the hook, the standing line, and the tag
end of the line to tighten the knot. Snug down tightly around the eyelet.
- Tying the Palomar Knot is complete.
Directions for tying the palomar knot:
Learn to tie these other strong fishing knots